The Junior Graphic Designer will be responsible for working with the Graphic Designer and Art Director to implement copy and layout edits to print and digital media. The ideal candidate must be detail-oriented and place the utmost value on maintaining consistent design/brand standards in their work. An important aspect of the position will be working with scientific writers and copy editors to produce clear and creative concepts for Powerpoint presentations, print materials and electronic media. A large percentage of the work will be print production with many opportunities to create original design concepts in the form of icons, infographics, figures and color palettes. The position requires someone able to recognize the larger design concepts at play while maintaining a clear focus on the details and smaller issues that contribute to a successful outcome.
- An undergraduate degree in graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite; with strong InDesign skills
- Ability to multi-task by working on multiple long- and short-term projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with Powerpoint a plus
- Prior experience in Pharma preferred but not required
Send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.