At Andculture, craftsmen of change and culture isn’t just a catch phrase we use to pitch new clients, it’s a point of view that drives what we do and whom we hire. As craftsmen, we value creativity and the role of the human hand–even in the highly complex technical work that we do. Change represents the approach we bring to our work—one that values transformative ideas and a healthy dissatisfaction with the status quo. Lastly, an appreciation for culture keeps us focused on the context in which our work is experienced by consumers.
We build things for humans to use. And we hire people who can think beyond the nuts and bolts of a product to create things that make people feel.
Our Project Teams work with a portfolio of clients over the life of a relationship to help ensure a depth of understanding of each client’s brand, priorities and perspective. Members of these teams represent the four core perspectives that we believe are critical to the work that we do. The authority these teams are given to make decisions on projects is significant, but so are the expectations for great work.
The Client Experience Lead/Manager is an integral member of the Client Experience team at Andculture. He/she is detail oriented, thrives in a highly creative and fast-paced environment, understands the value of account management and has the experience needed to lead any level of project implementation from start to finish.
- Own the overall client relationship to ensure that the experience of working with Andculture is just as great as the products and services we deliver.
- Work hand-in-hand with the Director of Engagement to ensure a seamless transition from project concept to official project kick-off with the client.
- Manage day-to-day project communication and implementation for multiple clients at various stages/phases and across varying disciplines.
- Effectively maintain and communicate project goals, timelines, requirements, etc. to both internal and external teams to ensure timelines, budgets, expectations, etc. are reached.
- Strategically lead complex projects from start to finish to ensure successful outcomes for both the client and internal team.
- Balance the role of both client and internal advocate.
- Anticipate client needs and deliver exceptional service through clear communication during every phase of a project.
- Work with the Head of Client Experience to align resources and allocation for project needs.
- Identify key opportunities for both the client and Andculture.
- Live and breathe Andculture's eight core values.
- A four-year degree in Communications, Business Administration, Marketing or other related area.
- 3-5 years of agency experience managing client relationships, account management or project management.
If you think you’re a great fit for this role, please send us your resume and information below.