Can you make people say, “wow” without saying a word?
Do you want to invent new ways to take people’s breath away?
Do you defend the beauty of an idea until its death but then become immediately determined to beat it the moment it dies?
If so, you may have just found your new home.
- Love of big ideas
- Like to laugh or make people laugh. Or both.
- 5 – 140 years of experience
- Respect, if not all-out “we’re not worthy” type love, for Wes Anderson, Banksy, Dali and deadmau5
- A competitive salary.
- Solid Health Bennies.
- 401k and Profit Share Programs.
- A stocked Kegerator with rotating brews (goes well with #2).
- The office - built into John Wanamaker’s old penthouse apartment, smack in the middle of the city. Like none you’ve ever seen.
- Vacation policy: We all take them and love the refreshing feeling they offer and so our policy is unlimited vacay.
- A work environment that enthusiastically encourages creativity, risk-taking and growth.